January 2009 MMC WG Meeting Location

keiji_katata at post.pioneer.co.jp keiji_katata at post.pioneer.co.jp
Thu Nov 13 17:07:35 PST 2008

* keiji_katata at post.pioneer.co.jp
*
Dear Bill,
I am same situation with Ai san of Panasonic.
I cannot attend MMC at Las Vegas because I do not have such budget. Any cost
at
Las Vegas at the CES time is extremely higher than normal.
Best regards,
Keiji Katata
PIONEER CORP.
Takaharu Ai <ai.takaharu at jp.panasonic.com>@avc-pioneer.com on 2008/11/12
17:13:01
mtfuji5 at avc-pioneer.com$B$KJV?.$7$F$/$@$5$$(B
$BAw?.<T(B:	  owner-mtfuji5 at avc-pioneer.com
$B08 at h(B:  T10 Reflector <T10 at t10.org>, mtfuji5 at avc-pioneer.com
cc:
$B7oL>(B:  Re: [MtFuji] January 2009 MMC WG Meeting Location
Hello Bill,
I prefer the original schedule!
A new project regarding the the slim-line optical disc drive form factor
were approved by SFF. Although they have not decided yet, they may have
the SSWG meeting during the T10 week. I expect that many of the ODD
manufactures who will attend the MMC meeting may also want to attend the
SSWG. For them, it is better to keep the MMC meeting mapping during the
T10 week at Orlando.
Best Regards,
Harry Ai
VEBU,