Finisar to Host "Finisar SAS/SATA Users Group Forum" dinner at T10 week

David Freeman David.Freeman at finisar.com
Tue May 6 17:09:49 PDT 2008

Formatted message: <A HREF="r0805065_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</A>

Friends,
Finisar will be hosting a "Finisar SAS/SATA Users Group Forum" Wednesday
evening from 6:00pm till 8:00pm at the Hotel Valencia.
There will be a sit down dinner.
There will be a short presentation on Finisar's SAS solution after which
it will be opened up for a questions and answers period.
In attendance will be key design engineers from Finisar to answer any
question you may have regarding SAS and our product line.
This will give you the opportunity talk with the engineers that designed
the tools that you use.
Please RSVP to david.freeman at finisar.com if you will be attending so
that we can get an accurate head count.
David Freeman