MMC-6 update?

Bill McFerrin billmc37 at ctesc.net
Thu Mar 13 05:56:23 PDT 2008

* Bill McFerrin <billmc37 at ctesc.net>
*
Hi Mike,
Fuji7 has been working on potential changes that were fluid for some
time and I did not wish to be caught in matching revisions, so I
produced no MMC6 draft for some months.
Fuji7 is now firming up, so I expect to return to preparing an MMC6
draft soon. I hope to have a new version before the May T10 week in
Santa Clara.
Bill McFerrin
DPHI

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org