Anchorage reception

Bob.Nixon at emulex.com Bob.Nixon at emulex.com
Mon Jun 23 09:49:11 PDT 2008

Formatted message: <A HREF="r0806230_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</A>

Hello, T10/STA community!
After the meetings on Tuesday July 15, Emulex would be pleased to have
you and your guests join us for dinner at the Anchorage
Museum.(http://www.anchoragemuseum.org/index.aspx), After dinner, the
museum will be open for your browsing pleasure. Children are welcome,
and I believe would find much of interest there, though the younger ones
should be attended carefully in the museum environment.
The Anchorage Museum is the largest museum in Alaska, with exhibits and
programs on the art, history, and cultures of Alaska. It is a two-block
walk from the hotel. My family and I have spent time there before, and
very much look forward to the return visit.
To those who expect to attend, in order to plan for your enjoyment, I
would appreciate hearing from you by Monday June 30. Please let me know
how many besides yourself will be accompanying you. If you advise me of
special dietary needs, we will see if the catering service can assist.
Looking forward to seeing you there!
   - Bob Nixon, for Emulex