SSC-3 Action Item Response: Archive Tape vs. WORM Medium

Paul Suhler Paul.Suhler at Quantum.com
Tue Jul 15 10:24:03 PDT 2008

Formatted message: <A HREF="r0807150_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</A>

At the May meeting I was given the following action item:
	9.2.4 Paul Suhler: Determine if we can change term "Archive Tape" to
"WORM medium". This comes from attempts to resolve HPQ-104.
In SSC-3 it appears that the term "archive tape" has no meanings aside from
"WORM medium."	So it seems appropriate to subtitute the words as suggested
in the action item.
Thanks,
Paul
___________________________________
Paul A. Suhler | Firmware Engineer | Quantum Corporation | Office:
949.856.7748 | paul.suhler at quantum.com
___________________________________
Disregard the Quantum Corporation confidentiality notice below.  The
information contained in this transmission is not confidential.  Permission
is hereby explicitly granted to disclose, copy, and further distribute to any
individual(s) or organization(s), without restriction.
The information contained in this transmission may be
confidential. Any disclosure, copying, or further
distribution of confidential information is not permitted
unless such privilege is explicitly granted in writing by
Quantum Corporation. Furthermore, Quantum Corporation is not
responsible for the proper and complete transmission of the
substance of this communication or for any delay in its
receipt.