Next Week's Meeting

Curtis Stevens curtis.stevens at wdc.com
Fri Jan 11 10:45:40 PST 2008

Formatted message: <A HREF="r0801113_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</A>

Many of you are coming to Southern California for the T10 meeting next week.
I just wanted to make sure that your are aware that we are having really bad
weather forecast for next week.  The days are all forecaste to have a high
of 65-70F., so bring your jackets.  We are also forecasting lows around 45F,
so if you wish to go out in the evening, bring something heavy to wear.
Fortunately, there is no rain to compound the bad weather.  Please come
prepared.  If you have decided that based on this terrible weather you do
not wish to go outside during your stay, feel free to use the indoor heated
pool provided by the hotel.
Curtis E. Stevens
20511 Lake Forest Drive #C-214D
Lake Forest, California 92630