STA Reception January 14th, CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS : Beyond SAS-2

Mason, Harry Harry.Mason at lsi.com
Tue Jan 8 12:29:39 PST 2008

Formatted message: <A HREF="r080108f_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</A>

With the enthusiastic response to our call for presentations, it looks
like we'll have a full evening on Monday.
Once again the idea is to share with others, our thoughts about moving
the SAS standards ahead.
There will be very limited time available for interaction, and
presentations will need to be limited to 15 minutes each.
We plan to have subsequent meetings that will outline the STA marketing
requirements and to wrestle with more of the implementation details.
The presentations for Monday are listed below in no specific order.
I'll send out a final agenda before the end of the week.
Looking forward to a lively kick-off to the New Year!
Thanks
Harry
719-331-0994
- "An idea of 6G implementation" (Dynamic line Length Compensation
[DLC]) - Masakazu Kawamoto, Fujitsu Japan
- "Considerations for Active Cables for SAS-2 and Beyond" - Quellan
- "Beyond SAS-2" - Rob Elliot, HP
- "Improving SAS for future generations" - LSI
- New Internal and External Interconnects - Jay Neer, Molex
- QSFP for SAS - Tom Palkert, Luxtera