SAT-2 Rev 2 posted

Mark Overby MOverby at nvidia.com
Thu Feb 21 13:20:58 PST 2008

Formatted message: <A HREF="r0802210_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</A>

It incorporates all proposals before the Nov Œ07 meeting. I¹m having some
difficulty with those proposals, but I wanted to get older proposals out
there as well as correct some problems and not hold the draft any longer. I
still expect to resolve the problems and have revision 3 posted before the
March meeting.
------
contain
confidential information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution
is prohibited.	If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by