SCSI over PCIe?

Jean-Christophe RAT jcrat at reflexces.com
Tue Feb 5 09:39:35 PST 2008

* "Jean-Christophe RAT" <jcrat at reflexces.com>
*
Hello,
I am totally new to the SCSI world, and am = trying to understand the chart
located here: http://www.t10.org/scsi-3.htm&lt;= o:p>
I am working a PCI-express board which = contains a Flash memory, and I would
like the Flash memory to be managed as a mass = storage by Windows or Linux,
that is in a similar manner that is used with USB = Flash devices. Looking at
the chart, I thought I would be able to use the SCSI = command sets defined
above the yellow line, and have the appropriate system = encapsulate and
transport these commands over PCI-Express using the relevant = protocol.
Unfortunately, when looking below the yellow line, I can find a UASbox =
which indicates the protocol to be used to transport SCSI commands over USBs,
= an FCPbox for Fiber Channel, &, but none to transport SCSI commands over
= PCIe.
=A0
Does this exist, or do I have a wrong = approach?
Thank you in advance for your = help!
Phone = :
+33 (0) 169 870 255 (ext. 143)
 2 rue = du G=E9vaudan