SONY XDCAM optical drive (?)

Ryuichiro Tonari Ryuichiro_Tonari at sonic.com
Wed Oct 17 08:45:28 PDT 2007

* "Ryuichiro Tonari" <Ryuichiro_Tonari at sonic.com>
*
Dear Brian,
That device is probably based on the blue laser technology that doesn't
follow Blu-ray standard.  I assume its inquiry reports type 7 device
like MO drives.  I assume its command set looks more like the one for MO
drives but you might want to get the specification from SONY because it
probably uses some vendor unique commands.
Hope it helps.
Sonic Solutions
Tonari