New T10 Vice-Chair

John Lohmeyer lohmeyer at t10.org
Fri Nov 16 10:34:57 PST 2007

* John Lohmeyer <lohmeyer at t10.org>
*
At the last T10 meeting, George Penokie announced that he is stepping down as
the T10 Vice-Chair because he is retiring from IBM at the end of this year.
George has served as the T10 Vice-Chair for nearly 10 years. I appreciate the
outstanding job he has done in this role.
George has hand-picked his successor, Mark Evans of Western Digital. I concur
with George's choice and appreciate Mark's willingness to take over not only
as T10 Vice-Chair, but also as Technical Editor of SBC-3. Please give Mark
your support in both of these roles.
John Lohmeyer, T10 Chair
John Lohmeyer		       Email: lohmeyer at t10.org
LSI Corp.		       Voice: +1-719-533-7560
4420 ArrowsWest Dr.		Cell: +1-719-338-1642
Colo Spgs, CO 80907
* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org