SAT Meeting on December 10, 2007

Mark Overby MOverby at nvidia.com
Mon Nov 12 11:34:18 PST 2007

Formatted message: <A HREF="r0711120_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</A>

NVIDIA will be hosting this at our facility in Kirkland, WA. (The
corresponding T13 meeting will be hosted by Microsoft at their facility in
Redmond, WA). I will be posting the official meeting announcement later
today.
If you plan on attending, please reply to me (and not the reflector) so that
I can get an accurate count for room sizing and for catering.
Thank you.
------
contain
confidential information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution
is prohibited.	If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by