ADT over Ethernet (ADToE) (T10/07-469r0) Proposal Uploaded

Ralph Weber roweber at IEEE.org
Sat Nov 3 03:03:47 PDT 2007

* Ralph Weber <roweber at ieee.org>
*
Paul,
Elsewhere in the industry XXXoE means a direct mapping
to Ethernet, not a mapping to TCP/IP. To avoid confusion,
may I suggest either iADT or ADTnet as substitutes.
The former is consistent with iSCSI. The latter is
my own concoction.
All the best,
.Ralph

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org