SAS PHY teleconference 5/24/07, 10 am CDT: Definition of BUJ and T10/07-259r0

Alvin.Cox at seagate.com Alvin.Cox at seagate.com
Thu May 24 14:08:45 PDT 2007

Formatted message: <A HREF="r0705242_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</A>

I understand your concerns, however, rather than spend too much time on
the terms to get to the end result, let's start from the end result and
work backwards. I think the bottom line Mike was trying to share is:
TJ at ref RX output is "noncompensable jitter"
Instead of picking on the terms, how about proposing what you think SAS
should use? I'm in no way intending to be disrespectful, but you are
correct that the terms don't match up with these other references and we
may need to define something new to accomplish what we want. Such a
proposal will help us to complete the spec.
Thank you for the references.
Alvin Cox
Seagate Technology, LLC
Office 405-381-8067