Mt Fuji and MMC, May 2007

David Walp David.Walp at microsoft.com
Mon May 7 09:13:49 PDT 2007

* David Walp <David.Walp at microsoft.com>
*
HI all,
I believe the t10 website schedule is out-of-date and that we agreed in
the last meeting to just hold meetings on Tuesday and Wednesday.
Although initially there were legal reasons to hold the CSS recording
meeting as a separate meeting, the legal issues have been resolved.  Net
effect is the CSS recording topic will be covered during the regular
meeting on Tuesday and Wednesday.
Are my above assumptions correct?
Thanks,
_save_