[Meeting location for SWG changed!!!] Re: April Mt.Fuji meeting announcement

Takaharu Ai ai.takaharu at jp.panasonic.com
Tue Mar 27 22:20:26 PDT 2007

Attachment #1: <A HREF="r0703280_map_to_twin21.zip">map_to_twin21.zip</A>

Hello Mt.Fuji people,
I am very sorry but I have to inform you the meeting facility for CSS MR
SWG change notice.
I have informed you the meeting would be held at Shoshin-kaikan, Kadoma,
Osaka, but due to some reasons, the facility must be change to the
following place. The new location is at Osaka Business park, Kyobashi,
Osaka, which is located about 5 miles west from Shoshin-kaikan.
Facility for plenary is not changed.
Followings are the details.
Date and Time for SWG (not changed):
    1pm to 5pm, Tuesday 3rd, April
Facility for SWG:
  <Address>
    14S2 meeting room, 14th floor, Panasonic Tower
    2-1-61, Shiromi, Chuo-ku, Osaka, Osaka, 540-6214, Japan
    +81-6-6949-2984
  <Access>
    From Kansai international airport (KIX):
      Get JR Kansai-kuko line for Tennoji station.
      Change train to JR loop line (Uchi-mawari) for Kyobashi station.
    From Shin-osaka station:
      Get JR Kyoto line for Osaka station
      Change train to JR loop line for Kyobashi station
    From JR Kyobashi station
      5 minutes walk through "Osaka-jo Kyobashi Promenade" to TWIN 21
      towers. Panasonic tower is the right building of twin towers.
    The reception is located on 3rd floor.
  <Map>
    I attached a simple map around TWIN21 towers.
    For Japanese;
	http://www.mid.co.jp/midcreate/txt/access1.html
    for more detail.
Request for attendees:
  Pre-registration is required for security reason.
  If you are plannning to attend SWG, please let me know ASAP.
Best Regards,
Harry Ai
VEBU
Panasonic AVC Networks Company