3/29 SAS PHY call "homework"

Tim Symons Tim_Symons at pmc-sierra.com
Fri Mar 23 14:04:13 PDT 2007

Formatted message: <A HREF="r0703233_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</A>

I didn't think that we could vote on telephone calls.
I request that the straw-man vote should be held at the interim meeting in
April.
We should review the proposals and reasoning materials on the call and allow
everyone to process the presented positions ready for a straw man vote at the
face-to-face in April.
Regards
	Tim
Tim Symons