Reminder: SAS PHY WG conference call, 3/22/07, 10:00 am CDT

Alvin.Cox at seagate.com Alvin.Cox at seagate.com
Wed Mar 21 07:53:22 PDT 2007

Formatted message: <A HREF="r0703210_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</A>

Looking for agenda items for the 3/21 conference call. I will have a
working update of 07-063 for review, however, I do not plan to post until
at least one more item is added (incorporation of 07-071).
Reference the minutes from last week's meeting. The SAS PHY WG minutes are
posted at:
I would like to continue concentration on the reference receiver
performance characteristics definition and receiver testing. One item from
the minutes:
Kevin Witt agreed to post a proposal with a description of the reference
receiver tap characteristics.
Another possible item is 07-119. I don't know that Rob has had enough time
available to update this proposal.
Please send me any discussion items you may have.
Alvin Cox
Seagate Technology, LLC
Tel 405-350-7424
Cell 405-206-4809