FC-LS/FCP-4: REC ELS reason code inconsistency

Pappal, Sam Sam.Pappal at gdc4s.com
Thu Mar 15 07:32:37 PDT 2007

* "Pappal, Sam" <Sam.Pappal at gdc4s.com>
*
Maybe I'm missing something here but isn't FCP-4 at a layer above the
FC-LS fibre channel layer and somewhat independent?  If it's a FCP-4
layer detected unknown exchange then the reason code returned
corresponds with the FCP-4 layer (logical error), and if it's a FC-LS
layer detected exchange unknown then the FC-LS layer code is returned
(Unable to perform command request).
Sam