April Mt.Fuji meeting announcement

Takaharu Ai ai.takaharu at jp.panasonic.com
Tue Mar 13 15:22:03 PDT 2007

* Takaharu Ai <ai.takaharu at jp.panasonic.com>
*
Hello Mt.Fuji people,
Panasonic is pleased to host the April Mt.Fuji plenary and its SWG
meetings in Osaka, Japan as follows.
Facility:
  Shoshin-kaikan
  1-19, Naka-machi, Kadoma, Osaka 571-0055, Japan
  +81-6-6907-4812
  Meeting room will be announced later.
Date and time:
  for DVD MR SWG
    1pm to 5pm, Tuesday 3rd, April
  for plenary
    10am to 5pm, Wednesday 4th and Thursday 5th, April
Access:
  Parking lot will be available, but the space is limited. We strongly
  recommend to use public transportation.
  From Kansai international airport (KIX):
    Get Keihan limousine bus for KEIHAN Morigchi-shi station.
  From Osaka international airport (ITM):
    Get OSAKA-MONORAIL for Kadoma-shi terminal.
  From Shin-osaka station:
    Get subway Mido-suji line for Yodoya-bashi station
    Change train to Keihan line for Kadoma-shi
  Map will be placed on Mt.Fuji FTP server soon.
Registration will not be required. But for my preparation, please let me
know if you are planning to attend the meeting.
Best Regards,
Harry Ai
VEBU
Panasonic AVC Networks Company