MMC Meeting Announcement, 14 March 2007

Bill McFerrin billmc37 at ctesc.net
Wed Mar 7 15:51:21 PST 2007

* Bill McFerrin <billmc37 at ctesc.net>
*
MMC-WG Members:
Since we are restarting MMC after skipping a meeting, I think that it is
best that the meeting represent only a planning session.  So, I wish to
defer as much meeting time to the Mt Fuji group as is needed.  We will
then start MMC afterward.
Proposed MMC WG Meeting Agenda
1. Opening Remarks
The MMC meeting has been authorized by INCITS T10 and will be conducted
under the INCITS rules. Ad hoc meetings take no final actions, but
prepare recommendations for approval by the INCITS task group. The
voting rules for the meeting are those of the parent committee, INCITS
T10. For the ad hoc, other than straw votes, the voting rules are: one
vote per participating company.
The minutes of the MMC meeting will be posted to the T10 Reflector and
will be included in the next T10 committee mailing. Attendance at a
working group meeting does not count toward minimum attendance
requirements for T10 membership. Working group meetings are open to any
person or company to attend and to express their opinion on the subjects
being discussed.
2. Introductions
3. Document Distribution
4. Call for Patents
5. Approval of Agenda
6. Old Business
Status since the November meeting.
7. New Business
7.1 Call for MMC editor volunteers
7.2 Overview of Trusted Computing, the TCG proposals (Bill McFerrin)
8. Future Meeting Schedule
The next T10 meeting week is May 7 - 11, 2007 in Seattle, Washington.
The sponsor is Microsoft.  MMC will meet on Wednesday, May 9.
9. Adjournment
Kind Regards,
Bill McFerrin
* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org