[snia-osd] OSD-2 r02 is available

Daniel.E.Messinger at seagate.com Daniel.E.Messinger at seagate.com
Thu Jul 26 07:03:57 PDT 2007

* Daniel.E.Messinger at seagate.com
*
Humm, I think I found a small inconsistency.  On page 88, describing the
CREATE command:
(note the lines I have underlined)
The NUMBER OF USER OBJECTS field specifies the number of user objects to be
created. If the NUMBER OF USER
OBJECTS field contains zero or one, one user object shall be created.
Otherwise:
a) The number of user objects created shall equal the value in the NUMBER
OF USER OBJECTS field;
b) The user objects created shall be assigned consecutive valued
User_Object_IDs; and
c) The lowest valued User_Object_ID shall be placed in the created
User_Object_ID attribute of the Current
Command attributes page (see 7.1.2.24).
Then a little further down the page:
The highest valued assigned User_Object_ID shall be placed in the
Collection_Object_ID or User_Object_ID
attribute in the Current Command attributes page (see 7.1.2.24).
Daniel
* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org