TrustedFlash Forum

Ralph Weber roweber at ieee.org
Fri Jul 13 14:18:13 PDT 2007

Formatted message: <A HREF="r070716b_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</A>

Dear Mr. Geddes,
I find myself in the embarrassing position of having to correct
your description of what T10 approved.
T10 approved 07-295r1 (r0 as revised), and the specific revision
to be made is the addition a web address for and description of
the TrustedFlash Forum.
As of this writing, 07-295r1 has not been posted to the T10 web
site. May I recommend watching the T10 web site for its posting.
Please forgive my impertinence for attempting to guess the next
question in advance, but ... As SPC-4 editor, my policy is to
not incorporate proposals until the approved revision has been
posted to the T10 web site.
All the best,
.Ralph