TrustedFlash Forum

David Geddes dgeddes at marvell.com
Fri Jul 13 13:32:08 PDT 2007

* "David Geddes" <dgeddes at marvell.com>
*
Brian,
Proposal T10/07-295r0 assigns a new value, EDh, to the Security_Protocol
field in the SECURITY PROTOCOL IN command.  According to the proposal,
the meaning of this field is defined by the "TrustedFlash Forum".
I have not been able to locate or identify an entity that goes by the
name of "TrustedFlash Fourm".
Furthermore, the proposal, T10/07-295r0 was voted on and approved at the
July '07 T10 meeting.  Therefore, it appears that T10 has granted a
unique value to the Security_Protocol field in the SECURITY PROTOCOL IN
command to an entity that does not exist.
Can someone please clarify this for me?
Regards,
David Geddes
Marvell Semiconductor