Atsushi Ishihara atsushi.ishihara at toshiba.co.jp
Tue Jul 3 18:34:43 PDT 2007

* atsushi.ishihara at toshiba.co.jp (Atsushi Ishihara)
*
Dear Katata-san and all,
Thank you for posting the proposed agenda.
I would like to have the item 10.1. "AACS Bus Encryption" covered in the
2nd day (July 11th) as I will be arriving at Colorado Springs in the
evening of July 10th after chairing the DVD Forum WG-9 meeting in Tokyo
on the same date.
Thank you for your understanding in advance.
Best Regards,
Atsushi Ishihara, Toshiba

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org