SAS-2 revision 8 now available

Elliott, Robert (Server Storage) Elliott at hp.com
Fri Jan 26 11:57:35 PST 2007

Attachment #1: <A HREF="r0701260_smime.p7s">smime.p7s</A>

Serial Attached SCSI - 2 (SAS-2) revision 8 (sas2r08) is now available
on http://www.t10.org/drafts.htm and http://www.t10.org/new.htm,
incorporating proposals recommended by the January 2007 T10 plenary
(e.g., the new speed negotiation definition).
The goal for T10 letter ballot is July 2007; the 6 Gbps physical
layer specifications will probably be the gating item.	Please:
* review the editor's notes that have accumulated
* review pending proposals and send comments to their authors.
  The current WG agendas are at:
  - http://www.t10.org/ftp/t10/sas-agnd.htm and
  - http://www.t10.org/ftp/t10/phy-agnd.htm
* prepare proposals for any other changes you want in time
  for the March meeting
We will probably hold interim SAS protocol and physical WG meetings
on April 17-19 (Tue-Thu) in Houston, TX.  Let me know if those dates
are a problem.
Rob Elliott, elliott at hp.com
https://ecardfile.com/id/RobElliott