SAS PHY teleconference,

Alvin.Cox at seagate.com Alvin.Cox at seagate.com
Tue Jan 23 13:25:05 PST 2007

Formatted message: <A HREF="r0701231_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</A>

Any additional agenda items for this week? Please contact me with any
items.
I am in the process of drafting a first pass 6G PHY specification based
largely on the proposals from Kevin Witt and Mike Jenkins for many of the
numbers and format as well as incorporation of some aspects in the current
1.5G and 3G specs.
Other items needing consideration:
Tolerance for default transmitter de-emphasis.
Definition of TCTF better than just S21.
Jitter values.
Rise time/fall time.
So far for this week:
1. 07-045r0, Type 1 Vs. 2 [Newman]
Next conference call January 25, 2007
Weekly teleconferences scheduled for Thursdays at 10 am CST:
PARTICIPANT INFORMATION:
Toll Free Dial in Number: (866) 279-4742
International Access/Caller Paid Dial In Number: (309) 229-0118
PARTICIPANT CODE: 3243413
Webex information:
https://seagate.webex.com/seagate
Topic: SAS-2 PHY WG