CAP security discussions

Larry Hofer larry.hofer at mcdata.com
Thu Jan 11 15:10:33 PST 2007

Formatted message: <A HREF="r0701114_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</A>

Hi George,
I was assuming it would be in the Tuesday afternoon session and it would
be coordinated with SSC security item schedule on the same day to
minimize time for those interested in security.
Any chance of doing it Tuesday instead?
Larry