[STA Members] Reservation Link for March T-10 meeting

Chris Lyon CLyon at scsita.org
Wed Jan 3 12:18:20 PST 2007

Formatted message: <A HREF="r0701031_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</A>

STA and T-10 members,
I understand some of you have been having problems booking the hotel
for the March meeting. Please click on any of the links below and you
should not have any other problems. The rate will come up 165.50.
Sorry for any confusion
Chris Lyon

> Greetings:
>

> Simply cut and paste any of the three links below and include with
> your electronic correspondence to facilitate the reservation
> process. Your guests will be directed to the property's home page
> with the code already entered in the appropriate field. All they
> need to do is enter their arrival date to begin the reservation
> process.
>
> Memphis Marriott Downtown >>
>

> http://marriott.com/property/propertypage/memdt?
> groupCode=scsscsa&app=resvlink

-=-=-=-=-=-=- SCSI Trade Association -=-=-=-=-=-=-
Chris Lyon, CAE 			Tel. +1.425.286.1111
Executive Director			Fax +1.425.488.3646
18221 102nd Ave N.E.		  E-mail: Clyon at scsita.org
Bothell, WA 98011		       http://www.scsita.org
The SCSI Trade Association is managed by LoBue & Majdalany Management
Group, an IAAMC Charter Accredited