CSS on R SWG announcement, call for SWG chair and draft minutes posted

keiji_katata at post.pioneer.co.jp keiji_katata at post.pioneer.co.jp
Sat Feb 24 05:18:36 PST 2007

* keiji_katata at post.pioneer.co.jp
*
Hello all,
Here are 3 reports.
Minutes:
I put draft minutes on ftp.
ftp.avc-pioneer.com/Mtfuji_7/Minutes
 MinJan07.pdf
 Draft Minutes Feb07.pdf
SWG announcement:
We have CSS on R SWG on March 12 at T10 place.
Please refer to "9.5 Recordable CSS" in "Draft Minutes Feb07.pdf".
Mr. John Lohmeyer T10 chair did not reject our request to have a meeting
room.
Meeting room is not fixed. When I receive the information, I will send as
soon
as possible.
Please understand that this is closed meeting under DVD CCA NDA. So if you
want
to attend this meeting, please send your information to reflector or me by
March
7 to confirm your membership for DVD CCA.
Call for SWG chair:
I would like to call for volunteer for SWG chair. SWG chair shall be a member
company of DVD CCA.
Best regards,
Keiji Katata
PIONEER CORP.