Microsoft February Fuji Proposals

Henry Gabryjelski Henry.Gabryjelski at microsoft.com
Wed Feb 21 09:49:34 PST 2007

* Henry Gabryjelski <Henry.Gabryjelski at microsoft.com>
*
If supporting this feature set, and the host indicated that a sector
range must be protected, then the drive can detect this bit very easily
for that sector range, because the command clearly indicates that this
is being used for CSS recording of DVD-Video content.
So, I think this is an acceptable low-overhead solution; looking at the
user data removes the requirement for a bitmap.
.