worst case channel reference SAS2 6G

Benoit MERCIER benoit.mercier at st.com
Tue Feb 20 09:45:55 PST 2007

Formatted message: <A HREF="r0702200_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</A>

All,
 I would like to know what is the reference  for the worst case channel
for SAS2 6G.(which cable?  or which backplane ? , which brand ? )
What is  its attenuation  value at 3GHz ?
Can we get a simulation model ( extracted from the reference cable or
backplane ) of this reference in order that everybody validates its silicon
with the same reference .
Thanks
Regards,
benoit
Benoit MERCIER			       __/__/	    __/__/__/
CPG-DSD, Longmont ,CO		    __( 	      __/
STMicroelectronics		      __)	     __/
Tel: +1 (303) 381 3611		  __/__/	    __/
Mobile: +1 (303) 748 1740
Email: benoit.mercier at st.com
  _____