Panasonic proposals for DVD-RW DL

Takaharu Ai ai.takaharu at jp.panasonic.com
Tue Feb 6 16:32:29 PST 2007

Attachment #1: <A HREF="r0702064_dow_recommendation_0221.zip">dow_recommendation_0221.zip</A>

Hello Mt.Fuji people,
I have prepared Panasonic proposals for DVD-RW DL related. Since the
document is a little bit big to post the reflector, I asked chair to put
it on the Mt.Fuji FTP server. You will be able to get it soon.
Enclosed please find the revised DOW recommendation document which was
suggested to modify something in the last Mt.Fuji meeting.
I would like to move to include this recommendation into the Mt.Fuji
document in the next Mt.Fuji meeting.
Best Regards,
Harry Ai
VEBU