Automation Encryption Control 07-164r9 revised and posted as 08-029r0

Ballard, Curtis C (StorageWorks) curtis.ballard at hp.com
Fri Dec 14 15:23:45 PST 2007

* "Ballard, Curtis C (StorageWorks)" <curtis.ballard at hp.com>
*
I have revised 07-164r9 with the comments from the December 12th ADI
conference call and posted it under the new number 08-029r0 at the below
link.
There has been one technical change request since the meeting in the
Encryption Algorithm Support descriptor, section 6.3.5.2, page 21, table
y+15.  I had moved the DISABLE bit since the last revision and we did not
discuss the new location in the call.  After the call I had a request to move
the bit to the other end of the same byte.  I don't have any issue with the
proposed location so I have made that change.
Comments before the January meeting are encouraged.
Curtis Ballard
Hewlett Packard
2007/12/14 16:13:16
Your request to upload a file or files to the T10 site has been accepted.
Your PDF file will be posted at:
Normally, the posting/archiving process takes about 30 minutes.
Please contact John Lohmeyer <lohmeyer at t10.org>
should you need further assistance.
* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org