UPDATE: SAS-2 Interim face-to-face meeting (PHY WG only)

John Lohmeyer lohmeyer at t10.org
Mon Aug 13 09:07:28 PDT 2007

Formatted message: <A HREF="r0708131_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</A>

The T10 reflector ate Jay Neer's message because it was too long. I've
reconstructed it and placed a link to the map at:
  http://www.t10.org/ftp/t10/lisle.pdf
Here is the body of Jay's message:
All,
I have replies from:
Mark Seidel, Rick Hernandez, Sanjay Sethi, Ramiz Rizk, Mike Jenkins, Joel
Silverman, John Lohmeyer, Kevin Witt, Mahbubul Bari, Paul Gentieu, Mike
Fitzpatrick, Barry Olawsky, Jaremy Flake, Harvey Newman, Benoit Mercier, Bent
Hessen-Schmidt, Mickey Felton, Dan Gorenc, Mike Wingard, and Alvin Cox.
If anyone else plans on attending, please RSVP so that we can plan
accordingly.
I have attached a map of the Molex campus which highlights the building where
we will be meeting and also the closest parking lots.  It should take 10-15
minutes to get from one of the hotels I noted before to the campus.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call or email.
We look forward to seeing you Wednesday morning at 8am
Regards,
Jay