IMPORTANT - RSVP Req'd for Interim SAS meeting at Molex Aug 15-16

Gorenc, Daniel L daniel.gorenc at tycoelectronics.com
Mon Aug 6 04:11:23 PDT 2007

daniel.gorenc at tycoelectronics.com
From: owner-t10 at t10.org [mailto:owner-t10 at t10.org] On Behalf Of Neer,
Jay
Sent: Sunday, August 05, 2007 10:17 PM
To: Alvin.Cox at seagate.com; t10 at t10.org
Subject: IMPORTANT - RSVP Req'd for Interim SAS meeting at Molex Aug
15-16
* "Neer, Jay" <Jay.Neer at molex.com>
*
To all who will be attending please note,
To expedite sign-in at the Molex campus, please reply  with the your
name as it should appear on your visitors badge so that I can have them
prepared for you each morning before you arrive.  Also indicate whether
you will be attending both the all-day Wednesday and the Thursday
morning sessions.
Security will also require a photo ID.
Failure to do so will result in a long walk across campus to the
official security sign-in station which could hold up the meeting.
I will send out campus maps the week of the meeting that will show the
parking areas and the building where the meetings will be held.
Thanks for your cooperation,
Regards,
Jay
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message (including any attachments) may
contain Molex confidential information, protected by law. If this
message is confidential, forwarding it to individuals, other than those
with a need to know, without the permission of the sender, is
prohibited.
This message is also intended for a specific individual. If you are not
the intended recipient, you should delete this message and are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message
or taking of any action based upon it, is strictly prohibited.
Chinese Japanese
<3d.htm>www.molex.com/confidentiality.html
* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org
* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org