Comments on 06-369r5: Security Association Model for SPC-4

Ralph Weber roweber at IEEE.org
Mon Oct 16 12:54:15 PDT 2006

Formatted message: <A HREF="r0610167_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</A>

Kevin,
The proposal you are looking for is 06-449 (SPC-4: Establishing
a Security Association using ...). I am working with the proposal
authors regarding SCSI details at this time.
Whether both proposals will be ready for approval during the same
meeting week is anybody's guess.
Regardless, I intend to move for approval of 06-369r? whenever it
is technically complete.
I anticipate that SPC-4 will include a full complement of SA-related
topics before it is sent to Letter Ballot.
All the best,
.Ralph