SSC-3: Thoughts about making ADC Log Page 11h common to SSC-3?

Kevin D Butt kdbutt at us.ibm.com
Mon Oct 16 11:03:33 PDT 2006

Formatted message: <A HREF="r0610164_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</A>
Attachment #1: <A HREF="r0610164_banther_michael.vcf">banther_michael.vcf</A>

Michael.
Log page 11h is already in SSC-3.  See Table 56 ? Log page codes in 8.2.1.
Thanks,
Kevin D. Butt
MS 6TYA, 9000 S. Rita Rd., Tucson, AZ 85744
Tel: 520-799-2869 / 520-799-5280
Fax: 520-799-2723 (T/L:321)
Email address: kdbutt at us.ibm.com
http://www-03.ibm.com/servers/storage/
"Banther, Michael" <michael.banther at hp.com>
Sent by: owner-t10 at t10.org
10/16/2006 07:55 AM
Kevin D Butt/Tucson/IBM at IBMUS
cc
<t10 at t10.org>
Subject
RE: SSC-3: Thoughts about making ADC Log Page 11h common to SSC-3?
Hi Kevin,
HP will support bringing log page 11h into SSC-3.  We also would like to
see log page 13h brought into SSC-3.
Regards,
Michael Banther
Hewlett-Packard Ltd.