Querry regarding Transport layer (specs sas2r04)

Sandeep taneja sandeep.taneja at nsysinc.com
Tue Oct 3 06:30:50 PDT 2006

* Sandeep taneja <sandeep.taneja at nsysinc.com>
*
Sir
Thanks for ur kind response.
there is another point that i would like to bring in ur kind notice
On Page 423 sas2r06 states
If the frame type is TASK, this state machine checks tags, the
RETRANSMIT bit in the new TASK frame is set to
one, and the tag for the new TASK frame is the same as the tag for a
previous TASK frame where the task
management function for the previous TASK frame is not complete, then
this state machine shall discard the
new TASK frame and not send a Task Management Request Received
confirmation to the "port layer".
point := Instead of port layer it should be application layer as the
Task Management Request Received confirmation sent only to application
layer.
Thanks once again
Regards
Sandeep