SAT-r08c is available and August 21 meeting notice

Sheffield, Robert L robert.l.sheffield at intel.com
Mon Jul 24 16:57:49 PDT 2006

Formatted message: <A HREF="r0607240_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</A>

I have posted SAT-r08c. It will be available at:
http://www.t10.org/ftp/t10/drafts/sat/sat-r08c.pdf
(Note: SAT-r08b was also posted two days ago, but there were some minor
oversights, capitalization and such, that are fixed in SAT-r08c).
I have also posted revision-3 of 06-121r3 SAT revision 8 letter ballot
comment resolution as of SATr08c:
http://www.t10.org/ftp/t10/document.06/06-121r3.pdf.
This documents the disposition of all but 40 of 1614 SAT letter ballot
comments, as reflected in SAT-r08c.
To aid in resolving the 40 remaining SAT letter ballot comments, I have
posted a separate document listing just those remaining comments:
The August 21 SAT WG meeting in Seattle will focus on resolving these
remaining 40 comments.
The August 21 SAT WG meeting will be held
	9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
	Microsoft Corporation
	One Microsoft way
	Redmond, WA. 98052
	Building #40, Constance Room
Constance room is located in the badged area in B#40, please check-in at
lobby between 8:30AM and 9:00AM and to be escorted to the room during
the meeting time.
Bob Sheffield
Intel Corporation