[STA Members] March Room Block Sold OUT!!

Chris Lyon clyon at scsita.org
Tue Feb 14 11:26:04 PST 2006

Attachment #1: <A HREF="r0602140_nameless-264-49.txt">nameless-264-49.txt</A>

Dear STA and T-10 members,
The room block at the Hilton for the March meeting is sold out BUT the
hotel still has rooms available during the week so all is not lost you
can still stay at the same property for the meetings. I need a favor
|from all of you that will be attending the meeting though, I need to
know if you will be attending the Tuesday evening reception and how
many people you will be bringing with you in order to have enough food.
Please send this to me in an e-mail by end of day Feb. 23rd.
Thanks and I look forward to seeing you in South Carolina!
Chris
-=-=-=-=-=-=- SCSI Trade Association -=-=-=-=-=-=-
Chris Lyon, CAE 			Tel. +1.425.286.1111
Executive Director			Fax +1.425.488.3646
18221 102nd Ave N.E.		  E-mail: Clyon at scsita.org
Bothell, WA 98011		       http://www.scsita.org
The SCSI Trade Association is managed by LoBue & Majdalany Management
Group, an IAAMC Charter Accredited