Invisible Track

Dimiter Popoff tgi_earth at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 1 01:24:49 PST 2006

* Dimiter Popoff <tgi_earth at yahoo.com>
*
Last track number in last session is the number
of the last - perhaps empty - track, which
contains the size until the end of the disk.
You can then find out what it is with "read track
information", this works on both CD and DVD,
at least worked for me several days ago :-).
Dimiter
Dimiter Popoff		     Transgalactic Instruments
http://www.tgi-sci.com