Agenda proposal and Email delivered documents
ai.takaharu at jp.panasonic.com
Tue Dec 5 02:38:04 PST 2006
* From the T10 Reflector (t10 at t10.org), posted by:
* Takaharu Ai <ai.takaharu at jp.panasonic.com>
I have some comments on proposed agenda.
- "Approval of Agenda" should be next to "Opening Remarks".
- "Review of the draft minutes" listed between Item#5 and #6 must be one
of the independent item. It should be before "Review of old action
- Please list the old action items before starting the meeting.
- A discussion item "2/4/7 or 2/4/8 error during READ with Restricted
Overwrite and Rigid Restricted Overwrite" was raised in September
meeting and it was merged into "2/4/8, 2/4/7error on WRTIE and READ
command of Random writable feature" in October meeting. So 8.3 should
not limit to Random writable feature.
Panasonic AVC Networks Company
---------------- Start of the original message ----------------
>From: keiji_katata at post.pioneer.co.jp
>To: mtfuji5 at avc-pioneer.com
>Cc: t10 at t10.org
>Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2006 17:23:27 +0900
>Subject: Agenda proposal and Email delivered documents
>I put Agenda proposal and Email delivered documents on ftp.
> Agenda Dec06.doc
> Fuji 2-4-7 Proposal.pdf
> Pio Comment on Summary of Pioneer proposals and Panasonic opinions.xls
> Pioneer review of Logically recorded area20061012.doc
> Pioneer answers for Comments on Pioneer proposals 20061013.doc
> Detail of the proposal MEI.pdf
> DOW recommendation.pdf
----------------- End of the original message -----------------
* For T10 Reflector information, send a message with
* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org
More information about the T10