Change of September MMC/Fuji meeting place

keiji_katata at post.pioneer.co.jp keiji_katata at post.pioneer.co.jp
Fri Aug 11 16:13:50 PDT 2006

* keiji_katata at post.pioneer.co.jp
*
Hello Bill and all,
Mt. Fuji group has decided the change of the September meeting place from
Tokyo,
Japan to Seattle, US. It is because that we need the attendees from software
side as much as possible. If we held the meeting on the west cost many people
|from software side will be able to attend to MMC WG & Fuji. So the modified
meeting place and schedule is as follows.
September 12-14   Seattle? (Microsoft will check the availability by Tuesday
morning)
Bill could you change your business plan?
Please send your opinion as soon as possible.
Best regards,
Keiji Katata
PIONEER CORP.
takeshi_kohda at post.pioneer.co.jp@avc-pioneer.com on 2006/08/11 17:17:51
mtfuji5 at avc-pioneer.com$B$KJV?.$7$F$/$@$5$$(B
$BAw?.<T(B:	  owner-mtfuji5 at avc-pioneer.com
$B08 at h(B:  mtfuji5 at avc-pioneer.com
cc:    t10 at t10.org
bcc:
$B7oL>(B:  Minutes of August Mt. Fuji meeting
August Mt. Fuji meeting draft minutes are available as:
ftp://ftp.avc-pioneer.com/Mtfuji_7/Minutes/MinAug06.pdf
Best regards,
---
Takeshi Kohda
* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org