T10 plenary: Request to review status of T11.5 SM-HBA

Ralph Weber roweber at ieee.org
Wed Apr 12 10:52:57 PDT 2006

* Ralph Weber <roweber at ieee.org>
*
Bob, John,
Under the circumstances, I withdrawn any objections to
having Krithivas present to the T10 plenary.
All the best,
.Ralph
Bob.Nixon at Emulex.Com wrote:
>Krithivas has travel restrictions that allow him to be available in San Jose
only on the 11th, so we thought we would ask for a plenary slot. Not getting
it would simply delay the presentation until July (I will be missing the May
T10, unfortunately). Up to T10 (you and John, probably) to decide what they
want, of course.

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org