FW: Final Follow-Up to INCITS 1391 - Appointment of Chairman - INCITS/T10, SCSI Storage Interfaces

John Lohmeyer lohmeyer at t10.org
Fri Apr 7 09:17:18 PDT 2006

Formatted message: <A HREF="r0604072_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</A>

I guess you folks are stuck with me for another term. -- John
>Subject: FW: Final Follow-Up to INCITS 1391 - Appointment of Chairman -
INCITS/T10, SCSI Storage Interfaces
>Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 11:10:28 -0400
>From: "Garner, Jennifer" <jgarner at itic.org>
>To: <john.lohmeyer at lsil.com>
>

>Jennifer T. Garner
>Associate Director, Standards Programs
>INCITS/Information Technology Industry Council
>1250 Eye Street, NW - Suite 200
>Washington, DC 20005
>202.626.5737
>e-mail:   jgarner at itic.org
>website: <www.incits.org">http://www.incits.org>www.incits.org

closed on April 6, 2006. Mr. John Lohmeyer received the required level of
support (majority) to secure reappointment as Chairman of INCITS/T10. His
fourth term will begin in July 2006 and will expire in July 2009.

>As required by INCITS procedures, an appointed INCITS Subgroup officer must
attend INCITS Subgroup Officer Training within one year of their appointment.
As Mr. Lohmeyer last received Chair training on December 13, 2002, he must
receive INCITS Subgroup Officer Training for Chairmen within one year of his
most recent appointment  - no later than July 2007.