[T11.3] FW: Possible error in FCP3r03c document

David Peterson David.Peterson at mcdata.com
Tue Sep 6 09:03:38 PDT 2005

* "David Peterson" <David.Peterson at mcdata.com>

------_=_NextPart_001_01C5B2FC.8A7D2FE2

I fat-fingered, 03h is what is currently specified in FCP-2/3. As such
the query should be:
=20
Please repond if you object to changing "Invalid OX_ID-RX_ID
combination" to 17h (i.e. not 03h) for FCP FC-4 Link Services, along
with your reasoning.
=20
So Kevin, I believe you are indicating a change from 03h to 17h is ok
for you, since you already use 17h.
=20
Sorry for any confusion...
=20