WebEx for SAS zoning call - Thursday 20th Oct
Tim_Symons at pmc-sierra.com
Wed Oct 19 15:29:18 PDT 2005
* From the T10 Reflector (t10 at t10.org), posted by:
* Tim Symons <Tim_Symons at pmc-sierra.com>
Pat Thaler has kindly organized a WebEx link for the Zoning call tomorrow.
Here are the connection details:
Topic: SAS zoning call
Date: Thursday, October 20, 2005
Time: 1:00 pm, Pacific Daylight Time (GMT -07:00, San Jose)
Meeting number: 751 860 329
Meeting password: SASzoning
Please click the following link to see more information, or to join the meeting.
To contact Pat Thaler, call 7885662 or,
send a message to this address: pat_thaler at agilent.com
To update this meeting in your calendar program (for example, Microsoft Outlook or Lotus Notes), do the following:
* For all calendar programs (except Lotus Notes), click the following link, or copy the link and paste it into your Web browser:
*For Lotus Notes, follow these steps:
1.Right-click the attached iCalendar format (*.ics) file, and then choose View.
2.Click Import All. A new broadcast email message is added to your Inbox.
3.Open the new message.
4.Click Respond button. A menu appears.
The host requests that you check for compatibility of rich media players for Universal Communications Format (UCF) before you join the session. UCF allows you to view multimedia during the session. To check now, click the following link:
We've got to start meeting like this(TM)
* For T10 Reflector information, send a message with
* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org
More information about the T10