Schedule conflict in Scottsdale between T10 Key Management SG & T10 Lock SG

Curtis Stevens curtis.stevens at wdc.com
Tue Nov 29 08:30:37 PST 2005

* "Curtis Stevens" <curtis.stevens at wdc.com>
*
The USB meeting is next week.  I will be talking with the MSC-Locking group
about which direction they would like to go.  I will have more info on the
need for another locking study group at that time.

Curtis E. Stevens
20511 Lake Forest Drive #C-214D
Lake Forest, California 92630
Phone: 949-672-7933
Cell: 949-307-5050
E-Mail: Curtis.Stevens at WDC.com
Bozone (n.): The substance surrounding stupid people that stops bright ideas
|from penetrating. The bozone layer, unfortunately, shows little sign of
breaking down in the near future.