Schedule conflict in Scottsdale between T10 Key Management SG & T10 Lock SG

Mark Overby MOverby at nvidia.com
Mon Nov 28 16:38:16 PST 2005

* "Mark Overby" <MOverby at nvidia.com>
*
I believe they were scheduled that way because it was unclear if the
lock SG needed to meet again (because the plenary occurred before the
lock SG). I believe the consensus was that Curtis Stevens would bring a
proposal into CAP for locking and it would be discussed as part of CAP.

I'm hoping Curtis will respond to this with his intentions and if the
lock SG is actually needed in Jan or not.